Last week we unveiled our new revamped, rebranded, and facelifted stomping grounds: Multikosheral.
We’ve got a ton of things we’re excited for that we’ll be revealing bit by bit as they come up, so we hope you’ll join us over there for the jump!
We’re gonna want a lot more input from you, too!
We’re looking for:
- Your questions about Jewish customs, holidays, or advice for our Ask the Rabbi column.
- Any regular old life questions for our general advice column.
- Someone willing to give us a “Sex in the City”-esque look into their trials and tribulations in the dating world as a diverse Jew for our Love, Relationships, Sex beat.
- Any creative fiction piece, poem, sketch, artwork, anything else artistic you’d like to contribute to The Notebook.
- Your personal anecdotes of the good, bad, and ugly of navigating the world as a diverse Jew for our commentless, safe-space feature, The Wall.
Let us know if you’re interested over at email@example.com. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. But by all means, keep on reading!
The (formerly) JN Team